This course covers the internals of Kubernetes and the impacts on application architecture. Ideally you have previously attended the course “Architecting on Kubernetes” or have comparable previous knowledge (lots of practical experience in daily work with Kubernetes). Students intensify their understanding of architecting modern applications. In addition, we explore the Kubernetes internals and deploy a variety of addons in guided labs.
Who should attend
This course is intended for:
- Solutions architects
- Software developers
- System Administrators
In this course, you will learn to:
- Interact with Kubernetes’s internal database etcd.
- Learn how a service mesh will advance micro-services applications.
- Learn to deploy a zero-trust network.
- Adopt automation best practices for their applications and clusters.
- Understand the customization options.
- Architecting on Kubernetes Course
- Kubernetes Big Picture
- Control Plane Infrastructure
- CRI (Container Runtime Interface)
- Mastering Etcd
- Lab 1: Troubleshooting Kubernetes
- CNI (Container Network Interface)
- Networking Deep Dive
- Microservices and Decoupling
- Service Mesh
- Mutal TLS
- Lab 2: Using Istio
- CSI (Container Storage Interface)
- Automate All the Things
- Batch Jobs
- Customizing Kubernetes
- Lab 3: Automating the Cluster
- Cloud Options